Do you need a speaker? We assist the members of the Thinking Fellowship and our authors and blog contributors with speaker and event coordination.
Many of our authors and contributors regularly speak at churches and events, and we would love to know about how one or more of our authors could come to yours! If you would like any of our contributors to come speak at your church or event, please contact us. If you are located in the southern California area, we can often make this possible with many of our authors relatively quickly, their schedules permitting.
Please click on our customer support tool on the bottom-right of any page on our website to start a conversation with us and provide us with information about your gig. Start by sending us these details:
- Your name, phone number and email address
- Your church body and specific parish information
- Event date(s)
- Event location
- Event theme/subject(s) covered
- Which 1517 author(s)/speaker(s) you’re interested in having speak at your event
- How many attendees are you anticipating? (Aiming for as close to final head count as possible)
- Will this be a community event?
We look forward to finding a 1517 speaker who is a good match for your event!