Being Dad: Picture of God's Grace. Dr Keith has been talking on the road about his recent book. It is the number one selling book in our publishing house New [...]
Being Dad: Picture of God’s Grace. Dr Keith has been talking on the road about his recent book. It is the number one selling book in our publishing house New Reformation Publications (NRP) and he doesn’t fail to hand over the goods of salvation to the men (and sometimes women) who attend his lectures.
He will remind you how you are the head of your house and what that actually means for you from Christ’s words as told to us in the Prodigal Son. It’s an early morning to be at this, but so what? Go, then have the day to spend leading your family as he’ll help you remember who you were called to be in your home; the mouthpiece of grace.
(Saturday) 7:00 am - 8:30 am
St Pauls Lutheran Church
1250 E Heim Ave, Orange, CA 92865
Technology and Transhumanism.The short answer is simple. Crosswise is a place where your son or daughter can practice wisdom. Crosswise will model what it means to be in dialogue: we [...]
Technology and Transhumanism.
The short answer is simple. Crosswise is a place where your son or daughter can practice wisdom. Crosswise will model what it means to be in dialogue: we explore how to think deeply, how to engage topics biblically, and how to serve God with our mind. It is our job to provide a rich variety of opportunities to have these important conversations over a six-day span. The topics we talk about aren’t going to have easy answers. In fact, we expect that many of the participants will come to differing conclusions on the presented material.
In case that’s not enough, there’s more:
- For $375, your son or daughter receives room, board, program and special activities for 6 days (Sunday evening through Friday morning).
- Participants will have a wide range of learning experiences: Big sessions, small groups, breakout sessions, planned activities, and special events.
- Each student will live on campus, getting a taste of collegiate life in a relaxed, but controlled, environment.
- Crosswise has sought nationally known presenters who are leaders in their respected fields, as well as established Lutheran theologians to use as conversation partners.
- The event will be led from a confessional Lutheran perspective, though we expect a wide variety of denominations represented.
- Travel scholarships are available for out-of-state participants. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Registration closes on June 1, 2017. Only 200 participants will be allowed to attend.
18 (Sunday) - 23 (Friday)
Concordia University Irvine
1530 Concordia West Irvine, CA 92612